Saturday 1 January 2011

happy new year :)

A very happy new year to all of you. I truly hope this year brings you all the happiness and fortunes you ask for.

I wanted to write a piece on New Year resolutions. I'm pretty impulsive with my resolutions actually. I make them up usually on the day itself. And while you might be laughing saying that that aint worth being called a resolution, i can assure you, while i may not make a big deal out of them, as in write them everywhere, scream them, tell every person i know.. etc etc

i somehow manage to keep them. some sort of subconsious goal setting i guess.

This year i have a few new ones.

1) Move on from the past ( my creative tagline for this one is actually "f*ck it, Move ON")

2) Get back into my Indian Classical dance ( keeps me channeled towards my culture & spirituality)

3) Travel and see the world

And those are my new 2011 resolutions. Shouldn't be too hard i think :)

Happy new year everyone. :)

No comments: