Thursday 23 August 2012

The New Foxydy.

Okay, perhaps the word hiatus does not apply to me anymore. Hiatus means that I took a break. There must be a word for "I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore, and thus I shall not write what I do not believe in?" Send me a message if you have that word. I probably will be needing it a lot more. 


There have been  many changes in my life. New work, new travels, new friends (not that the old ones needed changing) new relationship (well, perhaps that did need a change ;) and all in all, a new perspective. 

My fashion blog worked for me because it was an creative outlet. I love writing and  love clothes. Seemed like a no brainier at that time. I didn't expect my value systems to come in the way. 

So with all due respect, I shall clearly declare. I am not a fashion blogger. I love clothes. On people. Not models. Real people. I completely respect those who have given their lives to fashion and shall leave the fashion writing to the professionals. 

I don't really have a plan for the new Foxydy.  I do know that writing to me is an outlet, and if at some point, my writing entertains or helps someone, then that's great. But this time, I'm writing for me. 




No comments: